Sunday 26 August 2012

Grand Opening

Hello Everyone!

It is with great pleasure that I announce the opening of my Etsy shop 'Peapod Beads' this Bank Holiday Weekend. It has been a slow and painful process since I am technophobic and indecisive!

Anyway, I hope you will find something pretty to tempt you, and will drop by regularly to see what is new. Many pieces will be related to the blogposts here so you will know some of the backstory to their creation.

If you are non-UK based, and would like to buy, please drop me a message to discuss postage, to keep things simple I have only listed UK P&P.

In other news, I have decided to take part in the 'Bead it Forward' Quilt project to raise funds for breast cancer charities. This is organised through Bead and Button magazine, and has a deadline of next March, so I hope to make several squares (they are tiny so won't take long) My first two, made this weekend are here:

Madagascar Periwinkle



Forget-me-not


The squares are going to be submitted as a group project with other members of the Operation: Tackle That Bead Stash facebook group, and I'm looking forward to seeing what that talented bunch come up with!





No comments:

Post a Comment